Bloomberg Global Head of Campus Recruiting
Job Requisition Number: 37972
New York - USA
The Global Head of Campus Recruiting will be responsible for managing all entry level and campus recruiting programs globally reporting to the Americas Head of Recruiting. Incumbent will contribute to the development of recruiting strategies and deliver upon them in support of Bloomberg's growth objectives. The Manager will drive the full life cycle of recruiting campus hires, from strategic planning to process execution to wrap-up. In alignment with our Diversity & Inclusion strategy, ensuring we are attracting, engaging and retaining diverse candidates through the process will also be an important objective for this position. This person will work closely with the Global Recruiting Teams involved in campus recruiting initiatives, as well as any external recruitment firms or vendors. Position will also be responsible for direct supervision of Campus Recruiters for Financial Sales and Analytics, Global Data, Operations (Global Customer Service) and indirect supervision of other business areas with entry level targets. This individual will have deep, specialized knowledge and expertise, and will be able to work independently on a self-directed basis, initiate and foster new ideas and drive excellence in our recruiting processes.
Campus Program Management
- Partner with Leadership and HR stakeholders to design and implement a campus recruiting strategy to hire Undergraduate and Graduate candidates.
- Partner with HR business leaders to determine overall capacity needs, onboarding and training dates.
- Manage/track candidate pipeline and report recruiting metrics to key stakeholders
- Oversee the development of all recruiting marketing materials including job descriptions, corporate presentations, resume screening materials, interview guides etc.
- Plan, manage and track campus budgets.
- Plan and oversee the execution of interview days, including Interviewer scheduling and training sessions.
- Oversee the employee value proposition, marketing and advertising strategy globally.
- Lead School Teams in executing the firm's recruiting strategy. Travel to campuses to lead presentations, participate in networking events, and conduct coffee chats
- Manage the offer and new hire/onboarding process.
- Oversee summer internship program including onboarding, training, budget and events.
- Oversee the employee and senior management referrals for entry level positions globally.
- Collaborate with internal diversity networks and external diversity partner organizations to define diversity recruiting strategies and execute against them to ensure diversity goals and objectives being met
- Actively participate and contribute to process improvement strategies, projects and initiatives
- Monitor market and competitive trends
Partner with regional teams to develop geography-specific strategies to meet local needs
- Identify priorities for geographic focus, based on national strategy and regional placement targets
- Provide direction to regional staff on local recruiting efforts, ensuring that time and energy are focused on highest priority areas and highest impact activities
- Pilot innovative, differentiated outreach tactics to address regional challenges and opportunities
- Support regions to identify candidate pipeline that better aligns business hiring demands
Recruiting Team Management
- Supervise onboarding, training and day-to-day management of five direct reports on the Entry Level/Campus Recruiting Team and indirectly manage twenty resources globally.
- Provide coaching, feedback/guidance, assists with issue resolution, problem solving, etc.
- Manage bi-annual performance review process
Requirements:-Education & Experience:
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-year degree required
-7+ years of work experience in corporate recruiting, with 5+ years in a professional services environment preferred (ideally recruiting in technology or financial services environment)
- Experience in and demonstrated interest in campus/college recruiting
- Knowledge of marketing tools relevant to global graduate audiences
- Program management experience preferred
Qualifications:- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Stellar interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to command attention and respect of senior level leaders
- Ability to set and consistently meet project milestones and successfully manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
- Collegial and collaborative team player, with the ability to flex and adapt
- Able to work independently on self-directed basis
- Strong project management and issue identification/resolution skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel required
Location: New York
The Company:Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and three magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits, covers the world with more than 2,400 news and multimedia professionals at more than 150 bureaus in 73 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.
I agree that my submission of this employment application does not obligate the Company (Bloomberg L.P., its subsidiaries, divisions and any affiliated entities, collectively "the Company") to employ me, or to offer me employment.
I agree that if I am hired for a position in the United States of America, I will be employed on an at-will basis, which means that: (a) my employment and compensation are not guaranteed for any definite period, and can be terminated, with or without cause, and with or without notice, by either the Company or myself, and (b) there is no written or oral agreement or representation that can alter my at-will status except an individual written agreement signed by the Chief Executive Officer of Bloomberg.
I agree that the information on this application (and accompanying documents, if any) is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I am responsible for ensuring that the information I submit is accurate and up-to-date. I may review or update my personal information at any time using this site or by entering a request via Careers- Feedback . I also agree that any misstatement, false information, or omission deemed significant by Bloomberg may disqualify me from consideration, and/or may be reason for discharge if discovered after an offer of employment has been extended to me.
I agree that I am not party to any agreement, or subject to any legal obligation, that would in any way restrict me, or interfere with me from fully performing the requirements of the job for which I am applying, and that I must disclose to the Company any such agreement or obligation before the Company considers my application.
I understand that if I am selected to proceed with the application process, I may be given or obtain access to non-public information that the Company considers to be of a confidential, proprietary, or trade secret nature ("Confidential Information"). I agree that I will not directly or indirectly disclose the Confidential Information to any third party, and that I will not use the Confidential Information for my own benefit or for the benefit of any third party.
In addition, I agree that if I am offered employment at Bloomberg, that such offer, and continued employment, is contingent on the results of a reference check and background investigation.
I understand that the Company is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer, VEVRAA federal contractor and employer of individuals with disabilities and that the application process will be conducted in accord with applicable EEO/affirmative action requirements where the relevant position is located. The Company desires priority referrals of qualified protected veterans for this job opening. I understand and agree that Bloomberg may use any personal information submitted in my application for the purpose of considering my suitability for employment, as well as for general statistical analysis and reporting purposes, including candidate activity and demographic reports. Bloomberg will process my information in compliance with applicable laws on privacy and data protection.
I agree that if Bloomberg does not employ me at this time, Bloomberg may retain and use the information that it obtains as part of the application process to consider my application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to this application if I apply again. If at any time I no longer want Bloomberg to consider my application for employment, I understand I must enter a request via Careers- Feedback, in which case the information will be stored securely for no more than one year from the date of notification, and access to it will only be made to the extent necessary for legal and regulatory purposes.
I understand my information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties where required and where necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
By continuing with this application, I voluntarily consent to the above terms, and recognize that my agreement to these terms is legally binding and enforceable to the same extent as if I had signed my name.
By clicking the "I Agree" button below you agree to the terms of this Legal Statement.
Click "I Decline" if you do not consent and do not wish to proceed with the application.